• No ATM surcharge when withdrawing cash from any KTB ATM machines in Thailand, which helps you save up to 150 THB.
• Exclusive discounts 5-70% off at more than 400 brand name stores from all top-notch shopping centers: Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Discovery, The Emporium, Paradise Park, MBK Center and The Mall.
- King Power: 10% discount at King Power duty free shop
- Siam Niramit: 10% discount for the show tickets
- Siam Park City: Only 750 THB from 1,150 THB (normal price) for both the entrance fee ticket and a buffet when purchasing 4 park tickets
• Insurance for Cardholder:
- Personal Accident Insurance will be your guardian for the first 7 days of entry to Thailand.
- Cover up to 1,000,000 THB and First Aid Medical Expenses up to 10,000 THB. No advanced cash required for First Aid Medical Expenses at any 260 high standard hospitals throughout Thailand.
- Cardholders are able to activate insurance; in addition, you can learn more about this here.
How to get a Miracle Thailand Card
You can get your Miracle Thailand Card at:
• Most Krungthai bank branches.
• KTB currency exchange booths throughout Thailand.
• Association of Thai Travel Agents (ATTA).
• Leading Travel Agencies in Thailand.
However, to be able to use this service, you have to verify your identity using your passport and visa and pay 100 THB to receive your Miracle Thailand Card.
Please register here after you have received your card.
• The Miracle Thailand Card can hold a maximum amount of 30,000 THB. Please ensure that there is sufficient space in your E-Money card to receive your cash payout, each time you want to select this payout option.
• No transaction fee.