Our mission is to provide you the best service! Sometimes your order might get canceled for a reason. Please see possible reasons below:
1.Your payment and order time do not match.
- For buy order, you need to make payment and mark your order as paid within 1 hour after you place your order.
2. Your payment and order amount/bank do not match.
- Please make sure you make payment with the exact amount of your order which you can see on the summary page when you finish your order. This will also be sent to your email.
- Also, make sure you choose the right bank to which you wish to make a deposit.
3. Your confirmation number is incorrect.
- Please check carefully. When you are marking your order as paid, you are required to enter the confirmation number which varies for each channel i.e. for Kasikorn Internet Banking, the confirmation number is 'your own bank account' as shown in the picture below:
4. Your order has no payment.
- Placing the order at coins.co.th, you would need to make payment for your order. Your payment will not be automatically deducted from your bank account even though you fill in the bank account number.
5. Your payment amount exceeds the outlets maximum limits
- Please carefully check the maximum amount for each transaction and make a payment for the amount due. If the payment exceeds the outlets maximum limits, it will be considered as an unsolicited deposit and the amount will be refunded within 5 business days with an additional processing fee.
1. You provided incorrect order details.
- If you wish to cash-out, please check that the information you provide is correct so we can process your order quickly.
The canceled sell order will be refunded back to their THB wallet. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +66 2 038 5038 and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Check our complete list of services so you know where to spend your bitcoin!