In order to pay for Bitcoin through mCash, you will need:
- an AIS SIM/mobile number that is registered for the mPAY account
- mPAY credit
Below are step-by-step instructions on how to register, download your account, and make the MCash transfer.
1. Register to mPAY:
- Application form (download here)
- A copy of your passport or ID card for foreign nationals
- A copy of proof of residency in Thailand
2. Download mPAY App:
3. Choose Payment Method:
- Cash in to mCASH Wallet
- Register your bank account
4. Sending mCash (ส่ง mCash):
- Sending mCash is very easy with the mPAY app. Just log in to your account using your 4 digits PIN, then click on the "Money transfer" button, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click transfer to mPAY wallet
- Under "Recipient's mobile number" type in our mPAY number: 0922526161.
- Under "Amount", type in the exact amount due for your buy order - press OK to proceed.
- Enter the 4 digits PIN Code to confirm payment
- You will also receive an SMS from the mPAY informing you that a transfer has been made from your mPAY account (Take note of your transaction's reference number as we may need to ask you for this reference number when confirming your payment).
- Once we confirm your MCash transfer, we then will release your Bitcoin!