Depositing into our bank account can be done at any bank branch, or across different bank branches (Cross-border transaction fees may apply).
Please note that the maximum deposit amount via Over-the-counter Deposit (OTC) is 2,020 THB per transaction.
1. Log in to your coins.co.th account
2. Go to 'Cash In' section
3. Choose Over-the-counter deposit and choose the bank you want to cash-in then click 'Next Step'.
4. Put the amount you would like to add then click 'Next Step'.
5. You will see the summary page with payment details and a bank account number.
Note: We will send a confirmation email with our bank account details, so you do not have to note them down!
6. Proceed to a bank branch near you, and make a cash deposit to the account. Please make sure that the amount of your deposit corresponds to the total (Baht) amount as indicated.
The bank teller will give you a deposit slip after you have made the deposit. Please make sure you keep this deposit slip for reference.
7. Mark your order as paid within 60 minutes after you place the order.
7. Confirm your payment by putting the deposit time which will be on the deposit slip, then upload the deposit slip image. After completed all the requirements, click 'Fully Paid' button.
To help finding the bank branch nearest to you, check the following links:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +66 2 038 5038