Depositing into our bank account can be done at Cash Deposit Machine. For inter-bank transfer, fees may apply).
3. Select 'Cash Deposit Machine or Over The Counter' and choose the bank you want to deposit with.
4. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you would like to buy and click 'Next Step'
** Please noted that recently we provide two wallets which are 'THB Wallet' and 'BTC Wallet'. If you did not choose any of the wallet, the system will automatically choose THB Wallet for you.
5. You will see the summary page with payment details and a bank account number.
Note: We will send a confirmation email with our bank account details, so you do not have to note them down!
6. Proceed to a Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) near you, and make a cash deposit to the account. Please make sure that the amount of your deposit corresponds to the total (Baht) amount as indicated.
The CDM will give you a transfer slip after you have made the deposit. Please make sure you keep this transfer slip for reference.
7. After making your payment, click 'Mark as Paid'.
8. Confirm your payment by putting depositing time and upload the proof of payment or the transfer slip. After completed all the requirements, click 'Fully Paid' button.
9. That is it! The operations team will verify your payment and send you your bitcoins! You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
+66 2 038 5038.