Mobile banking allows bank account holders to make fund transfers at any time of the day, any day of the week, even on the go. It is useful for completing Bitcoin purchases, especially at a time when bank branches are closed (i.e. beyond the regular banking hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays).
There are three important preconditions for using K-Mobile Banking Plus, as your payment method:
- You must have a K-Bank account.
- You must register your bank account for both internet and mobile banking so to activate the funds transfer function.
- You need the K-Mobile Banking Plus app - available on both iOS and Android.
3. Select 'Bank Transfer' and 'Kasikorn Bank', then click 'Next Step'.
4. Type in the 'Amount' you want to cash in and Select 'Next Step'
5. You will see the summary page with payment details and a bank account number.
6. Transfer the money via K-Mobile Banking Plus app.
**Note that your transferred bank account must be verified**
7. Once you have deposited the full amount, mark as paid - you must do this within 60 minutes or your order will automatically expire!
8. Confirm your payment by putting depositing time, then upload the proof of payment or the transfer slip. After completing all the requirements, click 'Fully Paid' button.
That is it! The operations team will verify your payment and send you your bitcoins! You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed.