Mobile banking allows bank account holders to make fund transfers at any time of the day, any day of the week, even on the go. It is useful for completing Bitcoin purchases, especially at a time when bank branches are closed (i.e. beyond the regular banking hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays).
There are three important preconditions for using K-Mobile Banking Plus, as your payment method:
- You must have a K-Bank account.
- You must register your bank account for both internet and mobile banking so to activate the funds transfer function.
- You need the K-Mobile Banking Plus app - available on both iOS and Android.
How to transfer money to coins.co.th
2) Select 'Mobile Money Transfer' and 'K-Mobile Banking Plus (Mobile Money)'.
3) Type in the 'Amount' then select 'Next step'.
4) Open the K-Mobile Banking Plus app and log in.
5) Select ‘Transfer’.
6) Select 'Other Accounts'.
7) Select 'Transfer' to 'KBank'.
8) Type in the cash-in amount in THB and the coins.co.th account number. Please make sure all the information is correct.
9) Select ‘Transfer’.
10) Select ‘Confirm’ to send the money to your coins wallet.
11) Once you have deposited the full amount, mark your order as paid - you must do this within 60 minutes, or your order will automatically expire!
You are done. Once we receive the confirmation of your payment, we will send the Bitcoins to your wallet.