Mobile banking allows Bank account holders to make fund transfers at any time of the day, any day of the week, even on the go. It is useful for completing Bitcoin purchases, especially at a time when bank branches are closed (i.e. beyond the regular banking hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays).
There are three important preconditions for using Bualuang mBanking as your payment method:
- You must have a Bangkok Bank account.
- You must register your Bank account to Internet banking and mobile banking and activate the Funds Transfer facility.
- You need the Bualuang mBanking, which is available on iOS, Android and Windows.
3. Select 'Bank Transfer' and 'Bangkok Bank', then click 'Next Step'.
4. Type in the 'Amount' you want to cash in and Select 'Next Step'
** Please noted that recently we provide two wallets which are 'THB Wallet' and 'BTC Wallet'. If you did not choose any of the wallet, the system will automatically choose THB Wallet for you.
5. You will see the summary page with payment details and a bank account number.
6. Transfer the money via Bualuang mBanking app.
**Note that the your transferred bank account must be verified**
7. Once you have deposited the full amount, mark as paid - you must do this within 60 minutes or your order will automatically expire!
8. Confirm your payment by putting depositing time, then upload the proof of payment or the transfer slip. After completed all the requirements, click 'Fully Paid' button.
That is it! The operations team will verify your payment and send you your bitcoins! You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
+66 2 038 5038.