Mobile banking allows Bank account holders to make fund transfers at any time of the day, any day of the week, even on the go. It is useful for completing Bitcoin purchases, especially at a time when bank branches are closed (i.e. beyond the regular banking hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays).
There are three important preconditions for using Bualuang mBanking as your payment method:
- You must have a Bangkok Bank account.
- You must register your Bank account to Internet banking and mobile banking and activate the Funds Transfer facility.
- You need the Bualuang mBanking, which is available on iOS, Android and Windows.
How to transfer money to coins.co.th
2. Select 'Mobile Money Transfer' and 'Bualuang mBanking (Bangkok Bank)'.
3. Type in the 'Amount' you want to cash in and Select 'Next Step'
4. Note down the payment details.
5. Transfer the money via Bualuang mBanking app.
6. Once you have deposited the full amount, mark as paid - you must do this within 60 minutes or your order will automatically expire!
You are done. Once we receive the confirmation of your payment, we will send the Bitcoins to your wallet