Mobile banking allows bank account holders to make fund transfers at any time of the day, any day of the week, even on the go. It is useful for completing Bitcoin purchases, especially at a time when bank branches are closed (i.e. beyond the regular banking hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays).
There are three important preconditions for using SCB Easy as your payment method:
- You must have a Siam Commercial Bank account.
- You must register your Bank account to Internet banking and mobile banking and activate the Funds Transfer facility.
- You need the SCB Easy application, which is available on iOS and Android.
3. Select 'Bank Transfer' and 'Siam Commercial Bank', then click 'Next Step'
4. Type in the 'Amount' you want to cash in and Select 'Next Step'
** Please noted that recently we provide two wallets which are 'THB Wallet' and 'BTC Wallet'. If you did not choose any of the wallet, the system will automatically choose THB Wallet for you.
5. You will see the summary page with payment details and a bank account number.
6. Transfer the money via your SCB Easy app.
**Note that the your transferred bank account must be verified**
7. Once you have deposited the full amount, mark as paid - you must do this within 60 minutes or your order will automatically expire!
8. Confirm your payment by putting depositing time and your account number, then upload the proof of payment or the transfer slip. After completed all the requirements, click 'Fully Paid' button.
That is it! The operations team will verify your payment and send you your bitcoins! You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com and
+66 2 038 5038.