What is NDID?
National Digital ID (NDID) is a platform to provide identity authentication (eKYC) that allows customers to do 100% online transactions
Qualifications for verification via NDID
- Only “Thai nationals” are required to complete the online checking of the identification card and biometric comparison with Liveness detection as per IAL 2.3 standard
- Prior to initiating Coins NDID verification, customers must have already completed the NDID Digital ID registration with the identity providers (IdP)
Please see how to register the NDID with the providers
- Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) here
- Bangkok Bank (BBL) here
- Krungthai Bank (KTB) here
- Bank of Ayudhya (BAY) here
- Kasikorn Bank (KBANK) here
- Kaitnakin Bank (KKP) here
- CIMBThai Bank (CIMB) here
- Government Housing Bank (GHB) here
- TMBThanachart Bank (TTB) here
- Government Savings Bank (GSB) here
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) here
- Advanced info services (AIS) here
Steps to verify your identity through NDID
- Begin by completing the additional steps required for KYC Level 1. Once done, choose the "Verify" option to proceed with NDID verification.
- Next, review the terms and conditions of NDID. Once you've read through them, select "I agree" to move forward.
- Explore the significance of NDID in the provided description. If you wish to proceed, click on "Let’s do it."
- On the current page, you'll encounter the identity provider (IdP). Pick your preferred provider, preferably one you have already registered with, to continue.
- Subsequently, you'll have a 60-minute to navigate to the chosen provider's application and complete the NDID process. Be sure to check your selected provider's notification box or NDID feature to start the NDID.
- Upon successful completion of the NDID process with your selected provider, your screen will automatically refresh, and you'll receive a message detailing your verification result.
- Finally, review your verified status and start your crypto journey today, unlocking access to the platform’s feature, Get started now at Coins TH
If you encounter any issues during the NDID process please retry the following steps;
1. Change the internet connection
1.1 Make sure to connect with the most stable internet signal.
1.2 Change the internet signal from WiFi to cellular data (or vice versa).
2. In cases where the mobile application still cannot be used, Coins recommends trying the process via Your mobile browser, such as Safari or Google Chrome.
3. For those using the service through a computer browser, Coins recommends that you use Google Chrome for the best experience.
***Note: Please update your browser version to help reduce problems.
If you have further questions about the NDID platform please visit NDID FAQ for more information.